Seafood Avocado Spread Recipe
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable salmon cream cheese
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 can (4 ounces) tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 small ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Bagels, split
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Toasted bagels if desired; top with spread. Yield: 3 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 91 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 222 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.