Seafood Avocado Spread Recipe
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable salmon cream cheese
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 can (4 ounces) tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 small ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Bagels, split
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Toasted bagels if desired; top with spread. Yield: 3 cups.
2 tablespoon: 70 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 211mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 fat
Reviews for Seafood Avocado Spread
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.