- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable salmon cream cheese
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 can (4 ounces) tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 small ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Bagels, split
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Toasted bagels if desired; top with spread. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Seafood Avocado Spread in Quick Cooking March/April 2003, p22
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Seafood Avocado Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review