My guest can't believe I prepared this dish myself. This rich, creamy main dish features plenty of seafood flavors with a hint of garlic and lemon. Frozen peas and a jar of Alfredo sauce make it a simple supper that will be requested time and again.—Melissa Mosness, Loveland, Colorado
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) bow tie pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 package (5 ounces) frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the crab, shrimp,
- lemon juice and pepper. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Add Alfredo
- sauce and peas. Cook and stir until heated through. Drain pasta; top
- with the seafood mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield:
- 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 436 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 635 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Wine: This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic