Seafood Alfredo Recipe
My guest can't believe I prepared this dish myself. This rich, creamy main dish features plenty of seafood flavors with a hint of garlic and lemon. Frozen peas and a jar of Alfredo sauce make it a simple supper that will be requested time and again.—Melissa Mosness, Loveland, Colorado
- 1 package (12 ounces) bow tie pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 package (5 ounces) frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the crab, shrimp, lemon juice and pepper. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Add Alfredo sauce and peas. Cook and stir until heated through. Drain pasta; top with the seafood mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 436 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 635mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Seafood Alfredo
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC