Seafood Alfredo Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) bow tie pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 package (5 ounces) frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the crab, shrimp, lemon juice and pepper. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Add Alfredo sauce and peas. Cook and stir until heated through. Drain pasta; top with the seafood mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 436 calories, 15g fat (7g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 635mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Seafood Alfredo
"Really easy and tasted delicious. My family loved it and I loved how quick I was able to get it to the table from start to finish. Yum!"
"Yes I would make again I used raw shrimp and sauted w/ the garlic ."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.