Seafood Alfredo Baskets
They’ll think you slaved over this sophisticated entree of seafood on flaky puff pastry shells. But with only five convenient ingredients…it goes together in a “heartbeat”! Diana Smarrito of Blackwood, New Jersey shares the recipe.
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 4 frozen puff pastry shells
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 pound bay scallops
- 1/4 pound uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
Create an impressive party platter with Daily Chef Shrimp.
Learn More >
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce, warmed
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Bake puff pastry shells according to package directions. Meanwhile,
- in a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add scallops and shrimp.
- Cook, uncovered, for 2-5 minutes or until scallops are firm and
- opaque and shrimp turn pink; drain.
- Combine Alfredo sauce and garlic powder; drizzle over puff pastry
- shells. Top with seafood. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 each equals 710 calories, 41 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 141 mg cholesterol, 1,210 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 42 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.