Seafood Alfredo Baskets Recipe
- 4 frozen puff pastry shells
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 pound bay scallops
- 1/4 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce, warmed
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Bake puff pastry shells according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add scallops and shrimp. Cook, uncovered, for 2-5 minutes or until scallops are firm and opaque and shrimp turn pink; drain.
- 2. Combine Alfredo sauce and garlic powder; drizzle over puff pastry shells. Top with seafood. Yield: 2 servings.
2 each equals 710 calories, 41 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 141 mg cholesterol, 1,210 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 42 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.