Seafood Alfredo Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) bow tie pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 package (5 ounces) frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the crab, shrimp, lemon juice and pepper. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Add Alfredo sauce and peas. Cook and stir until heated through. Drain pasta; top with the seafood mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Seafood Alfredo
Sort By :
Really easy and tasted delicious. My family loved it and I loved how quick I was able to get it to the table from start to finish. Yum!
Yes I would make again I used raw shrimp and sauted w/ the garlic .