Seafood a la King Recipe
I like this recipe because it looks fancy yet it's very easy to make. It can be made with almost any milk cooked fish. We've enjoyed salmon, sole and leftover whitefish.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 2 frozen puff pastry shells
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Homemade Cream-Style Soup Mix
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 can (3 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/3 cup shredded imitation crabmeat
- 1-1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1. Bake pastry shells according to package directions. In a small saucepan, whisk together the water, soup mix and celery salt; bring to a boil, whisking frequently. Add the tuna, crab and mayonnaise; return to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Stir in sour cream; cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Spoon tuna mixture into shells before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC