Seafood a la King
I like this recipe because it looks fancy yet it's very easy to make. It can be made with almost any milk cooked fish. We've enjoyed salmon, sole and leftover whitefish.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 frozen puff pastry shells
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Homemade Cream-Style Soup Mix
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 can (3 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/3 cup shredded imitation crabmeat
- 1-1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions. In a small
- saucepan, whisk together the water, soup mix and celery salt; bring
- to a boil, whisking frequently. Add the tuna, crab and mayonnaise;
- return to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Stir in sour cream; cook for
- 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Spoon tuna mixture into shells
- before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.