I like this recipe because it looks fancy yet it's very easy to make. It can be made with almost any milk cooked fish. We've enjoyed salmon, sole and leftover whitefish.
Recommended: 50 Skinny Slow Cooker Recipes
- 2 frozen puff pastry shells
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Homemade Cream-Style Soup Mix
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 can (3 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/3 cup shredded imitation crabmeat
- 1-1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions. In a small saucepan, whisk together the water, soup mix and celery salt; bring to a boil, whisking frequently. Add the tuna, crab and mayonnaise; return to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Stir in sour cream; cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Spoon tuna mixture into shells before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Seafood a la King in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p219
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Seafood a la King
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review