Seafood a la King Recipe
I like this recipe because it looks fancy yet it's very easy to make. It can be made with almost any milk cooked fish. We've enjoyed salmon, sole and leftover whitefish.
- 2 frozen puff pastry shells
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Homemade Cream-Style Soup Mix (recipe also in Recipe Finder)
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 can (3 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/3 cup shredded imitation crabmeat
- 1-1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions. In a small saucepan, whisk together the water, soup mix and celery salt; bring to a boil, whisking frequently. Add the tuna, crab and mayonnaise; return to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Stir in sour cream; cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Spoon tuna mixture into shells before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Seafood a la King in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p219
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Seafood a la King(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review