- to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in
- the salt, thyme and pepper. Remove from the heat; stir in cheese
- until melted.
- Drain pasta. Stir fish and pasta into sauce. Transfer to a 2-qt.
- baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350°
- for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 389 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 732 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 39 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat-free milk.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.