- 1 package (12 ounces) jumbo pasta shells
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 pound frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 12 green onions, finely chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice, salt, pepper and cayenne. Gently stir in the crab, shrimp and onions. Stuff shells, about 2 tablespoons in each. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews for Seafood & Cream Cheese Stuffed Shells
Sort By :
My family LOVES these.......we have used them for Apps but I have also used them as meal during the hot summer months! Oh and my kids have made them a pretty regular app for family gatherings!
Made these for a family gathering, everyone raved about them something I will make again. My boyfriends son loved them and asked his mom to make them for him but he liked mine better lol.
It was real good..i would rather spread it on crackers...
DELICIOUS! APPEALING TO THE EYE!
These are fantastic. I had them at a party twice and can't wait to make these this weekend. You can roll them with lasagna as well and slice them.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easter Appetizers >
- Easter Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Appetizers >