“This excellent appetizer is a favorite with my guests! Cool, pretty and easy to do, it has a lovely seafood flavor. The green onions add a nice crunch.” — Suzy Horvath, Gladstone, Oregon
- 1 package (12 ounces) jumbo pasta shells
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/2 pound frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 12 green onions, finely chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice, salt, pepper and cayenne. Gently stir in the crab, shrimp and onions. Stuff shells, about 2 tablespoons in each. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Originally published as Seafood & Cream Cheese Stuffed Shells in Taste of Home August/September 2010, p31
Reviews for Seafood & Cream Cheese Stuffed Shells
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review