Sea Scallops and Mushrooms Recipe
- 1 pound fresh or frozen sea scallops, thawed and rinsed
- 12 small fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 tablespoon white wine or chicken broth
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1. Place the scallops and mushrooms in a 9-in. glass pie plate or dish. Combine the wine, lemon juice and seasonings; pour over scallop mixture.
- 2. Cover and microwave at 50% power for 2 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave at 50% power 4 to 4-1/2 minutes longer or until scallops turn opaque. Stir in melted butter. Yield: 3 servings.
4 ounces cooked scallops with 4 mushrooms equals 170 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 407 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Sea Scallops and Mushrooms
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.