Sea Scallops and Mushrooms Recipe
- 1 pound fresh or frozen sea scallops, thawed and rinsed
- 12 small fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 tablespoon white wine or chicken broth
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Place the scallops and mushrooms in a 9-in. glass pie plate or dish. Combine the wine, lemon juice and seasonings; pour over scallop mixture.
- Cover and microwave at 50% power for 2 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave at 50% power 4 to 4-1/2 minutes longer or until scallops turn opaque. Stir in melted butter. Yield: 3 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Sea Scallops and Mushrooms
Sort By :
This was super easy and overall wasn't bad...it was just not how I'd like my scallops; I increased all the ingredients because I had a feeling it may be a bit bland and even after increasing the ingredients it was just not super flavorful. I'm glad I tried it--it showed me that other recipes I've made really are that good and worth a little bit more time they might take to prepare.
Turned out wonderful! Just like a restaurant-style dish. The microwave is great for cooking scallops.
I'm getting ready to make this again for supper. It was soo easy and delicious. I served this over no-yolk egg noodles. This time I am also going to saute some zucchini w/ sesame seeds as a side dish.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >