Sea Bass with Shrimp and Tomatoes Recipe
This is one of my husband's favorite recipes, simple and delicious. The ingredients make it into a sort of Greek stew. Besides making it for my husband and myself, I like serving this impressive dish to company. —Susan Orr Schwarz Sherman Oaks, California
- 2 sea bass or halibut steaks (8 to 10 ounces each)
- 6 to 8 large uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 small red or sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Place the fish in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with shrimp, onion, tomatoes and feta cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 348 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 158mg cholesterol, 1402mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 6g fiber), 42g protein.
Reviews for Sea Bass with Shrimp and Tomatoes
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC