This is one of my husband's favorite recipes, simple and delicious. The ingredients make it into a sort of Greek stew. Besides making it for my husband and myself, I like serving this impressive dish to company. —Susan Orr Schwarz Sherman Oaks, California
- 2 sea bass or halibut steaks (8 to 10 ounces each)
- 6 to 8 large uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 small red or sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Place the fish in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with shrimp, onion, tomatoes and feta cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Sea Bass with Shrimp and Tomatoes in Reminisce Extra August 2004, p52
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sea Bass with Shrimp and Tomatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review