- Transfer to an 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Bake
- at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean.
- Combine the glaze ingredients; pour over warm loaf. Cool for 10
- minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Yield: 1 loaf (12 slices).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 180 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 210 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.