Scrumptious Banana Splits
The fruit flavors plus chocolate ice cream make this a very tasty, pretty dessert. There's an explosion of flavor with a delightful crunch of pecans.Margie Williams, Mt. Juliet, Tennessee
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 medium bananas
- 8 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 2 tablespoons pineapple ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons strawberry ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons black cherry ice cream topping
- Whipped cream, chopped pecans and maraschino cherries
- Slice each banana in half lengthwise. Place two banana halves in each
- of four dessert dishes; top with ice cream. Spoon toppings over ice
- cream. Top each with whipped cream, pecans and a cherry. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without garnishes) equals 467 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 110 mg sodium, 84 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 6 g protein.