Scrambled Eggs with the Works Recipe
- 1/4 pound bulk sage pork sausage
- 1-1/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 10 eggs
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the sausage, mushrooms, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, cheese, water, salt and pepper; add to skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are set. Stir in tomato. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup: 259 calories, 19g fat (8g saturated fat), 447mg cholesterol, 444mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 18g protein
Reviews for Scrambled Eggs with the Works
"Made this for father's day along with the breaded brunch bacon and it was a hit!"