Scrambled Eggs with Cream Cheese
What a tasty, protein-packed meal! “We love hot sauce on these eggs.” Debbie Clay - Aloha, Oregon
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 cup fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg substitute, onion and pepper. In a
- small nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add egg
- mixture; cook and stir until almost set. Stir in cream cheese. Cook
- and stir until completely set. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 107 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 423 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 16 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 lean meat.