Scrambled Egg Wraps Recipe
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 5 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet, saute peppers in oil until tender. Add tomatoes; saute 1-2 minutes longer.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the eggs, soy milk and salt. Reduce heat to medium; add egg mixture to skillet. Cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Spoon 2/3 cup mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 258 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 212mg cholesterol, 427mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Scrambled Egg Wraps
"Tried these for my kids lunch boxes and it was gr8!"
"These are great!"