- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 5 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute peppers in oil until tender. Add tomatoes; saute 1-2 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the eggs, soy milk and salt. Reduce heat to medium; add egg mixture to skillet. Cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Spoon 2/3 cup mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Scrambled Egg Wraps in Healthy Cooking August/September 2008, p42
Reviews for Scrambled Egg Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 22, 2014
Tried these for my kids lunch boxes and it was gr8!
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2013
These are great!
Reviewed Dec. 15, 2011
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Egg Sandwiches >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Healthy Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Sandwich Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >