- 1 (12 inch) pizza dough or pizza crust
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 sausage links, crumbled
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, part skim
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 4 Eggland's Best® eggs (large)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F; prepare pizza dough according to package instructions (if you are using a refrigerator already-baked pie crust, you may need to pre-bake). If using a fresh dough, roll dough out on pizza pan.
- Slice tomato into thin slices and set aside.
- Remove casing from sausage links and crumble. Cook in a large skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, approximately 5-8 minutes. Remove when cooked, and drain.
- Beat eggs until fluffy and cook in the same skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly. When eggs are set, remove and set aside.
- To prepare pizza, spread tomato sauce evenly over pizza dough, layer with sausage and scrambled eggs. Place tomato slices around pizza, and spread cheese over tomato slices evenly. Sprinkle parsley and oregano over the cheese, and bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Yield: 8 servings
Originally published as Scrambled Egg Pizza in Eggland's Best 2015
Reviews for Scrambled Egg Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review