- 1/2 pound Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add onion, green pepper, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in sausage and cheese.
- Spoon by 1/3 cupfuls into muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Scrambled Egg Muffins
Sort By :
"Made these last weekend and again today. They are good and easy. The 1st time I put them directly in the muffin pan. Cleanup was a nightmare. This time I lined muffin cups with paper baking cups and sprayed with oil before filling and it was a breeze this time."
"Made this and scratch biscuits was so so good. I will make this again and again. Thank you for showing this recipe."
"These are great for making ahead and storing in the frig to quickly reheat and serve the kids before school. I've frozen batches and let them thaw in the frig. My youngest grabs two as a snack before football practice."
"The egg muffins are so easy to make. They don't take a lot of time. I usually make a double batch. I use either pre-cooked bacon, breakfast sausage, hot sausage or ham. They freeze well and taste so much better than the frozen breakfast items that are sold in the store. These will be great for the holidays when our family gets together. I give this 5 stars!!"
"Okay. Four stars for taste and ease of preparation-the other star is for the reaction this got from my spouse! will play around with add-ins with future batches. but it was first time perfect."