Scrambled Egg Muffins Recipe
Want more recipes to inspire your morning? Take a peek at our Best Breakfasts and Brunches Guide
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 12 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add onion, green pepper, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in sausage and cheese.
- Spoon by 1/3 cupfuls into muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Scrambled Egg Muffins
Sort By :
Love these muffins and they freeze well. I leave bell pepper out and use bacon , sausage, diced fried potato and green chilies diced.
Super easy. My kids gobbled it up and asked to have it again.
I would actually rate this a 4.5. I cut the recipe in half for my husband and I and substituted chopped and fried bacon instead of the sausage. Next time I'm going to use Swiss cheese so it's more like a mini Quiche Lorraine. It was easy to assemble as well.
I've never been one for a quiche, but these are good. I added a bit of sage. My son and I both like them. Super easy to make.
I had this for breakfast today. My daughter is home from college and thought I would throw this together so that she would have something to eat when she gets up. I used ham instead of sausage & no green pepper. This hit the spot for breakfast!! Would make again.
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Pork Recipes >