These well-seasoned baked potatoes are a fun alternative to plain baked potatoes. It's easy to help yourself to just the amount you want, too, since the potato halves are scored into sections. My mom serves them alongside any meat.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- With a sharp knife, cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Slice each half
- widthwise six times, but not all the way through; fan potatoes
- Place in a shallow baking dish. Brush potatoes with 1 tablespoon
- butter. Sprinkle with paprika, parsley, salt and pepper. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 50 minutes or until tender. Drizzle with
- remaining butter. Yield: 4 servings.