- mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 2-in. balls. Place on a greased rack in a shallow baking
- pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until meat is
- no longer pink; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour until
- smooth; gradually add the broth and dill. Bring to a boil over
- medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove
- from the heat; stir in yogurt and water chestnuts. Serve with
- meatballs. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 388 calories, 27 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 150 mg cholesterol, 538 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 22 g protein.