- jelly-roll style, starting at the long end. Cut each roll into 12
- slices. Place in greased muffin cups. Cover and let rise until
- doubled, about 1 hour. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until
- golden brown. For glaze, cream sugar and butter in a bowl. Add
- vanilla and milk; beat until smooth. Remove rolls to a wire rack;
- spread with glaze. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 467 calories, 22 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 414 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.