- oil over medium heat for 1 minute. Add scallops; cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the lime juice, basil, salt, and reserved tomatoes and
- broccoli mixture; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until scallops are firm
- and opaque.
- Drain the pasta; stir into scallop mixture and heat through. Sprinkle
- with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 cups equals 367 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 585 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 30 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.