Scallops with Red Pepper Sauce Recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1/4 pound fresh or frozen sea scallops, sliced into thin rounds
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the scallops, sweet red pepper, garlic, pepper flakes and salt in oil until scallops become firm and opaque. Remove from the heat. Drain pasta. Serve scallop mixture with linguine. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Yield: 2 servings.
One serving equals 348 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 335 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 20 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 2 lean meat.
Reviews for Scallops with Red Pepper Sauce
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.