- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir into the
- pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Stir in parsley and reserved scallops; heat through.
- Drain pasta; serve with scallops. Sprinkle with cheese and green
- onions if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/3 cup scallop mixture with 1 cup pasta (calculated without cheese) equals 340 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 527 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now