- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir into the
- pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Stir in parsley and reserved scallops; heat through.
- Drain pasta; serve with scallops. Sprinkle with cheese and green
- onions if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/3 cup scallop mixture with 1 cup pasta (calculated without cheese) equals 340 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 527 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.