- Drain scallops. Add the scallops, mushrooms and tarragon to the
- sauce; heat through. Stir in Asiago cheese until melted.
- Divide scallop mixture among four 10-oz. baking dishes. Combine the
- topping ingredients; sprinkle over scallop mixture. Broil 6 in. from
- the heat for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 534 calories, 31 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 150 mg cholesterol, 885 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 39 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now