Scallops Alfredo Recipe
- 1/2 pound sea scallops
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce with mushrooms
- Hot cooked angel hair pasta
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the scallops, mushrooms and onions in butter for 4-6 minutes or until scallops are firm and opaque. Stir in Alfredo sauce. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Serve with pasta. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 150 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 124mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Scallops Alfredo
"I thought this was Ok, but felt that the Alfredo flavor was too much for the scallops. I probably will not make again."
"My husband absolutely loved this recipe. I added some garlic salt and fresh ground pepper while I sauted the mushrooms and scallops to give it a little bit more flavor. Very easy recipe to make"