Scallops Alfredo Recipe
- 1/2 pound sea scallops
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce with mushrooms
- Hot cooked angel hair pasta
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the scallops, mushrooms and onions in butter for 4-6 minutes or until scallops are firm and opaque. Stir in Alfredo sauce. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Serve with pasta. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 150 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Reviews for Scallops Alfredo
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.