When Georgia Stott of New Glarus, Wisconsin went back to school while still working full-time, fast-fixing recipes became a “necessity of life,” she recalls. Here, the self-described “hard-core recipe addict” shares a speedy seafood supper. TIP: “Try substituting other seafood or herbs to suit your tastes,” she suggests.
- 1/2 pound sea scallops
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce with mushrooms
- Hot cooked angel hair pasta
- In a large skillet, saute the scallops, mushrooms and onions in butter for 4-6 minutes or until scallops are firm and opaque. Stir in Alfredo sauce. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Serve with pasta. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Scallops Alfredo in Quick Cooking November/December 2005, p48
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Scallops Alfredo
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review