- 1/2 pound sea scallops
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce with mushrooms
- Hot cooked angel hair pasta
- In a large skillet, saute the scallops, mushrooms and onions in butter for 4-6 minutes or until scallops are firm and opaque. Stir in Alfredo sauce. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Serve with pasta. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Scallops Alfredo
"I thought this was Ok, but felt that the Alfredo flavor was too much for the scallops. I probably will not make again."
"My husband absolutely loved this recipe. I added some garlic salt and fresh ground pepper while I sauted the mushrooms and scallops to give it a little bit more flavor. Very easy recipe to make"