The tomato wedges in this delicious dish get a special treatment from a mushroom-and-crumb topping. "I serve it often in summer, and everyone takes seconds," notes Ruth Pyles of Temple Hills, Maryland. "It disappears quickly!"
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh or canned mushrooms
- 1 cup crushed Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers (about 25 cracker)
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 medium tomatoes, quartered
- In a skillet, saute garlic in 2 tablespoons butter for 2 minutes. Add
- mushrooms; cook until heated through. Remove from the heat. Add
- cracker crumbs, parsley, salt, pepper and remaining butter; mix
- well. Place tomatoes in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with
- the mushroom mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes or
- until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 181 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 413 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.