Scalloped Shrimp and Potatoes Recipe
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) scalloped potatoes
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, combine the potatoes, contents of sauce mix packet, water and milk. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Add shrimp and spinach. Cook and stir until spinach is wilted. Stir in cheese until melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 362 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 201mg cholesterol, 925mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 4g fiber), 33g protein.
Reviews for Scalloped Shrimp and Potatoes
"I thought all these ingredients would go together good. I was disappointed. It was just okay. I thought the shrimp got lost in the sauce. I don't think I will make this again."
"I liked the sounds of this recipe, but made some changes/additions...added 1 tsp. seafood seasoning, 3/4 tsp. dillweed, and used old cheddar because that's what I had instead. Then I baked it in the oven @350F for 20 minutes. Yum!"
"Very yummy and super easy!!! The only thing I would do...is TRY to find a boxed potato that isn't as salty as the one I used!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.