Scalloped Potatoes with Ham & Cheese Recipe
Everyone will love this comforting casserole packed with cheesy red potatoes and ham. It's so delicious and creamy, it'll have them coming back for seconds. —Alisa Hanson, Duluth, Minnesota
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 65 min. + standing YIELD:10 servings
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 8 medium red potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add potatoes, ham and cheese; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 65-70 minutes or until bubbly and potatoes are tender. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
1 cup equals 273 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 1,037 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC