Everyone will love this comforting casserole packed with cheesy red potatoes and ham. It's so delicious and creamy, it'll have them coming back for seconds. —Alisa Hanson, Duluth, Minnesota
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 8 medium red potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add potatoes, ham and cheese; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 65-70 minutes or until bubbly and potatoes are tender. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Scalloped Potatoes with Ham & Cheese in Simple & Delicious March/April 2009, p45
Reviews for Scalloped Potatoes with Ham & Cheese
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review