- 1 small potato, peeled and sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1 to 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small saucepan, combine potato slices, milk, garlic, salt if desired and pepper; bring to boil. Pour into a buttered 10-oz. custard cup. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Scalloped Potatoes for One in Taste of Home April/May 1995, p16
Reviews for Scalloped Potatoes for One
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 28, 2015
"Easy, and Very Good. Recipe is a keeper!"
Reviewed Apr. 17, 2010
"Please more recipes for one. This is such a help for singles. It is very hard to try to scale down every recipe so this is great!"