- cayenne and nutmeg until blended. Gradually add cream. Bring to a
- boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the
- cheeses, thyme and Worcestershire sauce just until cheese is melted.
- Remove from the heat; stir into potato mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at
- 375° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 507 calories, 38 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 136 mg cholesterol, 376 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.