A friend of mine served this scrumptious, comforting dish at her wedding. I liked it so much, I asked for the recipe. The potatoes and ham taste covered in a creamy cheese sauce.—Ruth Ann Stelfox, Raymond, Alberta
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 10 pounds medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 5 pounds fully cooked ham, cubed
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°. In two large bowls, combine soups and milk. Add potatoes and ham; toss to coat. Divide among four greased 13x9-in. baking dishes.
- Cover and bake 1-1/4 hours or until potatoes are tender. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 casseroles (10 servings each).
Originally published as Scalloped Potatoes and Ham in Taste of Home June/July 2007, p39
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review