- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 10 pounds medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 5 pounds fully cooked ham, cubed
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°. In two large bowls, combine soups and milk. Add potatoes and ham; toss to coat. Divide among four greased 13x9-in. baking dishes.
- Cover and bake 1-1/4 hours or until potatoes are tender. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 casseroles (10 servings each).
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
"Has cheese? It's potatoes au gratin!"
"I found this incredibly salty. I don't know if I got a bad can of soup or what, but it was just too much. I think I'd try again substituting milk for a can or two of soup (I cut the recipe in half, so I used three cans of soup, five pounds of potatoes, and 2.5 pounds of ham)."
"Oh this sounds so good, but I'm in the same spot as the other responders. Would really like to know how to cut it down. Of course, maybe we could just freeze the other 3 pans?"
"Scalloped Potatoes and HamI too would like to know how to cut this down to fit in one 13x9 pan.pmhendrson"
"Scalloped Potatoes and HamLike Falconer, could you please cut it down to One 13x9 pan would be good. But divided I wouldn't know the amounts for the cans.Grams"