Scalloped Potatoes and Ham Recipe
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 10 pounds medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 5 pounds fully cooked ham, cubed
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. In two large bowls, combine soups and milk. Add potatoes and ham; toss to coat. Divide among four greased 13x9-in. baking dishes.
- 2. Cover and bake 1-1/4 hours or until potatoes are tender. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 casseroles (10 servings each).
1 serving (1 cup) equals 226 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 970 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer