Scalloped Potatoes 'n' Ham Casserole Recipe
- 3/4 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine creamer and water until smooth. In a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in the flour, onion, salt and paprika until smooth; gradually add creamer mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- In a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine potatoes and ham. Pour sauce over the top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 40-50 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cheese; bake for 5-10 minutes or until edges are bubbly and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Scalloped Potatoes 'n' Ham Casserole(26)
Sort By :
Served this to the logging crew, and they absolutely loved it! I used my apple-peeler-corer-slicer and made spiral potatoes, which took less time to cook because there weren't potatoes stacked on top of each other.
One of the better scalloped potatoes and ham recipes I've made. Cook time was longer since I used a 13x9" pan. Delicious!
My husband and I loved it. It's not a fancy meal, but easy, cheap, and is great for leftovers.
Great recipe. I did up the amount of sauce and used fresh onion.
This was delicious with lots of flavor. I added some parmesan and mozzerella cheese to the sauce b4 i poured it over potatoes.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Budget Dinner Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Pork Casserole >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >