Scalloped Potatoes 'n' Ham Casserole Recipe
- 3/4 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine creamer and water until smooth. In a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in the flour, onion, salt and paprika until smooth; gradually add creamer mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- In a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine potatoes and ham. Pour sauce over the top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 40-50 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cheese; bake for 5-10 minutes or until edges are bubbly and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Scalloped Potatoes 'n' Ham Casserole(25)
Sort By :
One of the better scalloped potatoes and ham recipes I've made. Cook time was longer since I used a 13x9" pan. Delicious!
My husband and I loved it. It's not a fancy meal, but easy, cheap, and is great for leftovers.
Great recipe. I did up the amount of sauce and used fresh onion.
This was delicious with lots of flavor. I added some parmesan and mozzerella cheese to the sauce b4 i poured it over potatoes.
Great recipe! Use 2 cans of chicken broth in place of water to make the dish more savory.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Budget Dinner Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Pork Casserole >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >