Scalloped Potatoes & Ham
This creamy oven favorite slow-cooks in the kitchen while I’m away. It’s ready to serve when I get home, making it a real winner in my book! —Joni Hilton, Rocklin, California
16 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Cook: 8 hours
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 10 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the soups and milk. In a greased 5-qt. slow
- cooker, layer half of the potatoes, ham, onions and soup mixture.
- Repeat layers. Sprinkle with paprika and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 167 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 630 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.