Scalloped Potatoes & Ham Recipe
This creamy oven favorite slow-cooks in the kitchen while I’m away. It’s ready to serve when I get home, making it a real winner in my book! —Joni Hilton, Rocklin, California
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 25 min. Cook: 8 hours YIELD:16 servings
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 10 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the soups and milk. In a greased 5-qt. slow cooker, layer half of the potatoes, ham, onions and soup mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with paprika and pepper.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup equals 167 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 630 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC