Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- 8 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk or half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer a third of the potatoes. Combine flour, salt and pepper; sprinkle a third over potatoes. Top with a third of the onion. Combine soup and milk; pour a third over onion. Repeat layers twice. Combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Uncover and bake 30 minutes more. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Scalloped Potatoes
Sort By :
This recipe is a keeper. I used two cans of cream of mushroom soup and a can of mushrooms. I also added some fresh parsley for color. Had lots of complements and was ask to make it again.
i also added some frozen corn and cut up some bratwurst, i doubled the recipe and used one can crm of muschroom and one can of crm of chicken, it was really good. family loved it.
I made these for the first time last night. They are awesome! I could have made a meal just eating these!!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Au Gratin Potatoes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Scalloped Potato >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Side Dishes >