Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- 8 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk or half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer a third of the potatoes. Combine flour, salt and pepper; sprinkle a third over potatoes. Top with a third of the onion. Combine soup and milk; pour a third over onion. Repeat layers twice. Combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Uncover and bake 30 minutes more. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Scalloped Potatoes
Sort By :
"This recipe is a keeper. I used two cans of cream of mushroom soup and a can of mushrooms. I also added some fresh parsley for color. Had lots of complements and was ask to make it again."
"i also added some frozen corn and cut up some bratwurst, i doubled the recipe and used one can crm of muschroom and one can of crm of chicken, it was really good. family loved it."
"I made these for the first time last night. They are awesome! I could have made a meal just eating these!!!"