Scalloped Corn with Vegetables Recipe
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup crushed saltines (about 14 crackers)
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Spoon into four greased 8-oz. baking dishes. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until set. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: A 1-qt. baking dish may be used in place of the individual baking dishes.
1 each: 322 calories, 20g fat (12g saturated fat), 157mg cholesterol, 942mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein.