Scalloped Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 loaf white bread, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups cracker crumbs, divided
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced mushroom, drained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a bowl, combine bread cubes and 1 cup cracker crumbs. Stir in broth, eggs, salt, celery, onion, chicken and mushrooms. Spoon into a greased 2-qt. casserole. In a saucepan, melt butter; brown remaining cracker crumbs. Sprinkle over casserole. Bake at 350° for 1 hour. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Scalloped Chicken(1)
Sort By :
This dish was a huge disappointment for me. I added hot sauce, garlic, and cheese for additional flavor but it still turned out quite lackluster. The biggest turnoff is the texture, which is gummy and disgusting. It took me a lot of time to prepare and bake this dish and I certainly expected more. I would never serve this to anyone or make it again. What a waste of time and money!