Scalloped Cheese Potatoes Recipe
- 4 pounds potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes and soup. Layer half of the mixture in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Dot with half of the butter and sprinkle with half of the cheese. Repeat layers. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Scalloped Cheese Potatoes(3)
Sort By :
This has become a standby recipe for our family. Always good and super easy.
This is delicious! I also added a little sliced onion (very thinly sliced), freshly ground pepper and chopped ham. Very, very good!
Quick,easy and delicious. I added a thinly sliced onion to the potato mixture and freshly ground back pepper to each layer.
More Recipe Collections
- Au Gratin Potatoes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >