- 10 cups sliced peeled tart apples (about 8 medium)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- Place apples in a 2-1/2-qt. microwave-safe bowl. Combine the sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg; sprinkle over apples and toss to coat. Dot with butter. Cover and microwave on high for 11-12 minutes or until apples are tender, stirring every 5 minutes. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Scalloped Apples
Sort By :
"Loved how quick this came together. Made 1/2 the recipe. It tasted like chunky applesauce."
"This tasted great. It tasted more like a dessert even though it didn't have all that much sugar or butter. Mine ended up looking more like applesauce rather than apple slices as shown on the picture. I recommend this dish."
"Great flavor! Used gala apples and Splenda along with the pumpkin pie spices. Is a keeper in my collection!"
"I used Gala apples and Splenda for this fabulous recipe. Is an absolute keeper in my collection! The pumpkin pie spice added just the right flavors. Great!!"
"I used Gala apples and Splenda for this fabulous recipe. Is an absolute keeper in my collection!"