Scallop Potato Recipe
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 cups 2% milk
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 thin onion slices
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- In a saucepan, stir flour and milk until smooth. Add the garlic, butter and salt; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in cheese until melted.
- In a greased 1-qt. baking dish, layer onion and potato slices; pour sauce over all. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes; uncover and bake 20 minutes longer or until the potatoes are tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Scallop Potato(13)
Sort By :
Very good although it could be a little more 'saucier'.
Can this recipe be made in a crockpot?
Recipe was great!!! My family loved it. Will definitely make again.
Put swiss cheese in it!! What a difference it makes!!
My husband loved these. He had two servings....thats how I know. I used skim milk, 2 gloves of garlic, and colby jack cheese. Just added this recipe to my recipe box.
More Recipe Collections
- Au Gratin Potatoes >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Scalloped Potato >