Scallop Potato Recipe
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 cups 2% milk
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 thin onion slices
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- In a saucepan, stir flour and milk until smooth. Add the garlic, butter and salt; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in cheese until melted.
- In a greased 1-qt. baking dish, layer onion and potato slices; pour sauce over all. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes; uncover and bake 20 minutes longer or until the potatoes are tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Scallop Potato
Sort By :
"I love scalloped Potatoes. I add garlic power, Diced onions, & green peppers, & ham to ours. Yummy!"
"Very good although it could be a little more 'saucier'."
"Can this recipe be made in a crockpot?"
"Recipe was great!!! My family loved it. Will definitely make again."
"Put swiss cheese in it!! What a difference it makes!!"